This website is not intended for users located outside of the United States of America.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, Student ID or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process transactions.Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
6. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
(a “cookie” is an electronic identification tag placed on a user’s hard drive so that outside companies can identify a user’s computer easily)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website here.
This Policy was last modified on January 20th, 2012
Or if you have any questions, click here.
This Disclaimer was last updated on January 20th, 2012.
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
OUR TEAM | OUR COACHES | OUR OFFICERS | OUR ACHIEVEMENTS